Featured Posts

Atok, Benguet Escapade (and Team Lakay Gym Side Trip)
Our Second Visit in Baguio City 2020
La Union 2020 Comeback Story
Swiss Inspired Staycation at Crosswinds Tagaytay
My South Cebu Experience 2019

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tabemashou at Aozora Japanese Café & Bistro

Ramen is one thing that pops first on my mind when we talk about food to enjoy during cold weather. I love noodles, and I feel craving for it as the cold season approaches. That’s why my friends and I planned to have a food trip on a Japanese restaurant in Tagaytay City – at the Aozora Japanese Café & Bistro.


I discovered this place when I was browsing the internet for the nearest Japanese restaurant. Aozora Japanese Café & Bistro is located inside Domicillo Design Hotel in Gen. E. Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City. The hotel is 45 minutes away from my house, and approximately 3 hours away from Manila. This place got my interest not only because I love Japanese food, but also because of the refreshing view of Taal volcano that you can see from the balcony of the restaurant.

 



hey girl, where na u? dito na us! =D


We went inside and took our orders. While waiting, their staff served glasses of water and... dilis? Hehe, sorry na, di ko alam tawag dito eh =D




(photo grabbed from IG @ms_think0426)

(photo grabbed from IG @ms_think0426)

Chicken Teriyaki Don
(photo grabbed from IG @ms_think0426)


Tempura Soba/Udon. The serving is too much for me. Kinda salty so it's hard for me to consume this.


Rainbow Maki (tuna, salmon, tamago, shimesaba). So yummy!


Wagyu Fried Rice. So delicious. =D


Dumating din ang late =D Pili na ng order




She ordered Aozora's signatured Ramen-the Bulalo-inspired Ramen, & Green Tea Shake


We stayed until 7:30pm to see how the view looks like at night.


yea, i know.. blurred. xD





ay ang arte xD

Aozora Japanese Café & Bistro is really a good place to enjoy the beautiful view and the cool breezy atmosphere of Tagaytay, while indulging yourself in delicious Japanese food. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment