Featured Posts

Atok, Benguet Escapade (and Team Lakay Gym Side Trip)
Our Second Visit in Baguio City 2020
La Union 2020 Comeback Story
Swiss Inspired Staycation at Crosswinds Tagaytay
My South Cebu Experience 2019

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Nissin's UFO Fried Noodle Review

Hi guys!
Today I will be featuring another noodle.
This is a souvenir from my workmate who had a vacation in Singapore weeks ago.
This is the Nissin's UFO Fried Ramen!




Unidentified Flying Object? How is it related to this ramen? XD

After removing the plastic packaging, you will see the cooking instructions of this ramen. Alright, let's start then!

Instructions:
1. Open the lid half way.
2. Take out seasonings.
3. Pour boiling water up to boundary line.
4. Wait 4 minutes.


5. Tear turbo drain system to drain the water. (this is cool, all cup noodles must have this.)
6. Put all seasonings and mix it well.

After that, I just added egg on top. Aaaand taadaaa! Our finish product!

My verdict:
-Veeery salty for me! X( It should be a dry noodle, but because it's very salty, I added hot water and made it a soup noodle instead.
-I like its spicyness. It's spicier than Lucky Me's Pancit Canton (extra hot), but not as spicy as Samyang's Budalkbokkeommyun. I can compare its spicyness to Nissin's Souper Meal Instant Noodles (hot and spicy flavor).

Thank you and see you next time guys! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment