Featured Posts

Atok, Benguet Escapade (and Team Lakay Gym Side Trip)
Our Second Visit in Baguio City 2020
La Union 2020 Comeback Story
Swiss Inspired Staycation at Crosswinds Tagaytay
My South Cebu Experience 2019

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Trip to Nuvali, Santa Rosa, Laguna

My sister and I had a "biglaang gala" yesterday at Nuvali, Santa Rosa, Laguna. Biglaan, as in, we supposed to go to SM Dasmariñas only, then I said let's try Nuvali since paulit ulit na lang kami sa SM. We didn't hesitate to go there even it was already 1 in the afternoon, and it will takes us an hour to go there. We even don't have the idea yet on how to get there, and the time would be limited if mag-push pa kaming pumunta dun. But still, tinuloy pa rin namin ang pagpunta doon.


(Mirror selfie bago lumabas ng bahay.)

As what I've said, we don't know how to get there. But near Robinson's Dasmariñas, there's a van terminal going to Santa Rosa, Laguna. We told the driver to drop us at Nuvali, and he said he can't just drop us there because we have to ride a jeep or tricycle from Walter Mart, Santa Rosa to Nuvali. So, OK. Eh ang dami naming Walter Mart na nadaanan, hindi namin alam kung saan bababa. We had no chance to ask the driver, nakakatakot kase mukhang hindi approachable. Even the other passengers didn't inform us where to go. Doon kami nakarating sa terminal, sa may market near Puregold. (I don't really know the exact place.) Nagtanung-tanong kami sa mga tricycle driver kung paano pumunta ng Nuvali. One volunteered to bring us there for 100 pesos for two. Ang mahal! Pero wala kami nagawa, we really want to get there because we already wasting time, and we don't have our lunch yet!

On the way. I realized bakit ganoon kamahal ang pamasahe. Tricycle ka lang tapos ganoon kahaba ang byahe mo.

When we got there, we look for a place where we can take our lunch. We ate at Reyes Barbeque. I ordered steak, while my sister chose pork chop. Mura lang, at masarap pa. Sulit!






After that, the first spot we visited was the park where you can see lots of carps! We bought pellets for 20 pesos. We fed the carps. My sister enjoyed it, but at the same time, she felt pity for the fish kase ang crowded daw tapos nag aagawan sila sa food. Hehe.



After that, we walked around and enjoyed everything we saw in the place. We saw spots na pang Instagram. Hehe.

















(Japan feels. :D)






After that, we went biking. We rented a bike for 80 pesos each for one hour. The last time I rode a bike is when I was in College. And actually, I'm not good at biking. But I still tried. Kaya nag-semplang din ako kanina. XD Pero tuloy lang. We need to register before we start using the bike. You also have to present your ID if you rent a bike here.



















(Blue Lemonade. My new love.)



Before we go home, we bought pizza at Yellow Cab for our family's dinner. We left Nuvali at 6 PM. We arrived home at 8:30 PM. Haha.



Nuvali is a nice, clean, well-maintained place, but there's a lot of people coming there who are veeery irresponsible. Let me share you my experience. While walking, I saw cheese curls leftovers sa damuhan. Nainis ako kase trash cans are just few steps away, tapos hindi man lang nila tinapon yung basura nila. Ang pangit sa paningin, so pinulot ko at itinapon. Then there's a group of conyo/breezy boys who saw what I did. Nagpalakpakan sila, then laughed. What's funny? My sister pulled me away from that spot, then she said, "sana hindi mo na lang pinulot. Napikon ako sa mga yon, feeling nila nagpapa-impress ka sa kanila." Nakakapikon talaga, pero hindi na ako pumatol pa.

Time was limited, but we enjoyed our trip at Nuvali. We will go here again next time with our parents. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment