Featured Posts

Atok, Benguet Escapade (and Team Lakay Gym Side Trip)
Our Second Visit in Baguio City 2020
La Union 2020 Comeback Story
Swiss Inspired Staycation at Crosswinds Tagaytay
My South Cebu Experience 2019

Sunday, March 25, 2018

After Work Sidetrip in Tagaytay City (First Stop: Sonya's Garden)

That 4-hr after-shift nightout plan with my workmates was perfect for us to relieve our stress from work, and also a perfect time to escape (for awhile) from our personal problems, and to enjoy each other's company.

After one and a half hour drive from work, we arrived at 6:30PM on our first stop which is the Sonya's Garden located at Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite. They offer bed and breakfast, events place, garden tour, spa, healthy buffet, and 
panaderia. It was my first time going here, and it was such a love at first sight for me. I fell inlove with the ambiance this place trying to connect with me. As a nature-lover me, I feel like I am so belong here. Every corner of the place is so refreshing and enchanting, and so Instagram pic-worthy. :D


 (Comfort Room)




(Quiet Zone? Perfect zone for me XD )




(So enchanting *o*)


(Photo op on the aisle ^_^)














(Sun (flower) at night XD )




(Plants for sale)






(Proposal Area)






(My pretty workmate enjoying taking selfies)




(Bags and clothes for sales)

One from the gang bought Spanish bread at the panaderia before we left. It tastes so good! So cheesy and yummy, compared to the ordinary Spanish bread from other bakeshops. We then decided to have our dinner at Bag of Beans after wandering inside the garden.

Follow the story in this link: After Work Sidetrip in Tagaytay City (Second and Last Stop: Bag of Beans, and Dreamland)

No comments:

Post a Comment