Featured Posts

Atok, Benguet Escapade (and Team Lakay Gym Side Trip)
Our Second Visit in Baguio City 2020
La Union 2020 Comeback Story
Swiss Inspired Staycation at Crosswinds Tagaytay
My South Cebu Experience 2019

Thursday, June 1, 2017

May 2017 isn't Good for Me :'(

I'm serious at the moment.

May 2017 isn't good for me.

It's like in just a snap i lost some of my friends. Kung kailan may pambili na ako ng J.Co at sushi i can't drop by to see them. I miss them. I'm very angry on that person who caused this, & wtf she acts like she's the victim on the situation. We weren't that close but i trustED her since highschool, and until now i keep all her secrets she shared to me even i'm like i wanna fight her now and make revenge pero hindi kaya ng konsensya ko. I don't wanna go back to old, war-freak me. Every night napapaisip ako, napapaiyak minsan, nagtatanong, bakit ganon? Bakit kahit gaanong ingat at iwas ko sa mga ganong klaseng tao they keep on crossing (& ruining) my life. Hindi naman ako kabaitan, but what i've done to them? God knows mga katulad nila ang dahilan kung bakit introvert ako ngayon, distant to people due to trust issue. I already encountered lots of fake people, lies, broken promises, heartbreaks, etc. Ang liit na nga ng circle of friends ko. Why i still have to experience this?

Another thing is yung nangyayare sa Mindanao ngayon. Yeah i know matagal nang may gulo dyan, pero grabe na ngayon. Nakakadurog ng puso. And at the same time, i'm terrified. I really hate violence, i'm scared of it. Kung may mas nakakatakot pa sa multo, then it's the reality-reality na kahit saan hindi na nawawala ang violence. I still remember, one person i respect (until now, he's a manager btw) threw a joke to me over the phone out of nowhere: "Gusto mo ipa-riding in tandem kita?" It's... it's not a good joke for me! It scares me! I still remember several years ago, our neighbor (dikit bahay lang namin) died from 3 gunshots hit his head and chest. I was still awake that time, a moment later i heard cries & shouts, asking for help. And few weeks ago, an unknown person on a motorcycle passed in our area fired gunshots in the air. Dati every afternoon nagja-jogging pa ako sa lugar namin, pero ngayon hindi na because crime is everywhere, i'm now afraid to go outside of our house. I barely sleep, i'm even having nightmares sometimes because of violence i saw from the news. I even don't wanna talk about politics. Bakit ganon? I'm willing to surrender everything, matupad lang hiling ko-Peace on Earth (akala siguro ng ibang nakakaalam nito, nagjo-joke lang ako).

Oh God. May pa lang po ngayon. Ano pa? Ano pa ba mae-encounter ko sa mga susunod na buwan?

No comments:

Post a Comment